Sunday, January 8, 2012

Downton Abbey Season 2

So what does that have to do with gardening?  My daughter sent me a link to Mr. Brown Thumbs blog.  He has a fascination with all things English just like me.  Downton Abbey will begin it's much anticipated season 2 today on PBS.  Follow this link to his blog about the Gardens of Downton Abbey http://mrbrownthumb.blogspot.com/ .  I love the English and their gardens.  I think that's why I have such a inner urge to garden maybe it's my English roots? I subscribe to Netflix just to watch British TV programming.  I've watched almost every British show, movie, TV series, made for TV movie they have. I have no interest in watching American programming.  I love my afternoon tea in my English bone china tea cup with a scone.  I have crumpets with orange marmalade, yum.  
Look out for the Downton Abbey Christmas special on Christmas Day on ITV1.
Enjoy Season 2

1 comment :