Thursday, January 26, 2012

Grow Your Own Mushroom Kits



   Back to the Roots


Ok, so with the seed bombs that How Does My Garden Grow discovered and posted about.  I to have found something that I think will be a cool new fad that will make growing something a totally awesome experience.  Today at my local grocery store Astoria Co-op sitting on the counter was the above box of real Oyster Mushrooms growing out of it.  WOW!  I stared at it for a while noticing how the blue on the mushrooms matched the box and wondered if it was even real.  I grabbed an information card off the counter to take home and do some more investigation.  I don't even know if I like Oyster Mushrooms but this was way cool.  On the back of the information card is a recipe for Oyster Mushroom Tacos with Sweet Mango Salsa.  
They were retailing I think for around $24.00.  



2 comments :

  1. You've been wanting to grow mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog frequently, and I just thought I’d say keep up the fantastic work! It is one of the most outstanding blogs in my opinion. order magic mushrooms online

    ReplyDelete