Friday, February 3, 2012

Science Project

Lucky for my son that he selected a project in
Science that his mom knows something about.  He is to plant beans in this case 'Dragon Tongue' bush beans, he has a control group that will receive no music; a group that he will play 1 hour of classical music a day which he has selected his Halo 'Combat Evoved' CD and the other group will get a 1 hour dose of AC/DC rock music. 

 He will chart their progress daily as to how would different genres of music cause the seedlings to grow different in size, direction and amount of growth in a given time.  We are going to set up a blog for his experiment. 

I grew these beans last year they are very tasty and very productive. 

1 comment :

  1. Since I love both classical and classic rock music, I can't wait to hear the results of the experiment. I await his blog with much interest. Very cool project!

    ReplyDelete