Monday, September 10, 2012

Wrapping up Summer is Bittersweet

Wrapping up summer can be bittersweet.  I haven't blogged because I was trying to cram all the fun things in we did not get to do because I was so busy in the garden.  Luckily the weather cooperated and we were able to...... go to the beach three times in one week, take my son fishing on his little boat, had family for Labor Day Weekend and a BBQ, road the trolley in Astoria, took the dog for a walk, had coffee with friends, sat in on my patio for an afternoon trying not to do anything but relax, washed the outside windows of the house, hosed down the driveway, took down Christmas lights.  Oh, and celebrated my birthday with friends and family.

 I did get some calls that flowers where needed and I came to the rescue.  Below are flowers that were used for the Cannon Beach Cottage Tour.

This one below is blurry, I guess I was in a hurry.


My dad has beautiful cosmos I'll try to snap a better picture.  We didn't think they were ever going to bloom they were very late over a month this year.  







3 comments :

  1. Wow, you have been busy. Love all the autumn looking flowers! Wish I could get all those things done. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! The Cannon Beach cottage tour? What's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh Flowers are always so heartening to look at. This Exotic Flowers are no less. They looks so fresh and amazing. Nice Pictures too see for flower lovers.

    ReplyDelete