Saturday, April 27, 2013

Business is Blooming and Booming

Exciting news!  You will soon be able to get fresh bouquets from my flower farm at a new shop opening up in Cannon Beach.  A friend of mine Kimberley Speer-Miller is opening the new store called Accents 1925.  The shop will be all about the Northwest's Bounty from fresh flowers, vintage wares, handmade delectables,  top notch soy candles and more.  The store is located at #1347 S Hemlock St. Cannon Beach, OR.  I will keep you posted as to the opening date sometime late May or Early June.

This weeks flowers, lilacs are lovely this year they bloomed just in the right week when we had no rain Yippee!




I love beneficial insects.  Released in the green house a swarm of lady beetles


My Praying Mantis hatched I have no idea where they all went







3 comments :

  1. So excited for you and the wonderful shop that will feature your beautiful flowers. Keeping blooming up a storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the poppies! What do the praying mantis do? How many did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. They eat bugs. I'm not sure how many hatched, there should have been 250 in the egg case. I doubt that may hatched.

    ReplyDelete