Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daffodils and Hyacinths


What a busy day today.  Going all day: picking flowers, transplanting, building a hoop house, dug some dahlias and the list goes on.......................................................... 

A chorus of frogs serenaded me all day and I could hear the ocean in the distance.  It truly was a fabulous day even if I am slow to get up.


The weather was nice for here on the Coast.  No sun, but a surprisingly 50 degrees with no wind all day.  Those ice cycles you see are lights and not real ones.


They smell as beautiful as they look


Lots of Daf's today

Ooh...little pink muscari

Hyacinths all ready to go

My husband got all the posts dug and set.



2 comments :

  1. What pretty hyacinths! My daffodils are not yet blooming. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaay more daffodils are blooming in your garden. My daffys are barely started. You were a busy beaver today. Hope that is ok (not a duck fan, I hope). Where are all the daffys and hyacinths going?

    ReplyDelete