Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hoophouse is coming!

Ok, we have made it through the Fourth of July.  It was wonderful three days with the kids with everyting I like concert in the park, parade and fireworks.  The towns of Monmouth and Independence Or. put on a good show I recommend it to anyone.  Now we are back to work.  I am so excited I can't stand it we were approved by the NRCS for a hoop house.




So my husband is hard at work getting it all ready.  In the past week the deer have gotten in and ate up my lilies and glads.  We now have to be more diligent about closing everything up until they find somewhere else to pillage.

Cafe au Lait is blooming, snaps are hard workers and a huge patch of batchlors buttons and queen ann's lace.






I need to weed really bad!  That is what I am working on right now.

Gorgeous hydrangeas from my daughter's garden.





No comments :

Post a Comment