Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dreaming of Spring and Summer

 I am so excited I am adding some new dahlias for summer.  I need something to do while I await the warmth of the sun.  I'm hoping my other 200+ dahlias made it through our rough cold, wet winter that isn't over yet- I know.  Here's the list of what I should have come summer:
Ali Oop
Lindy
All Triumph
Little Lamb
Almand Joy
Loverboy
Amber Queen
Maarn
Appleblossom
Master Micheal
Betty Ann
Mathew Alan
Black Satin
Miss Delilah
Blue Streak
Miss Molly
Bodacious
Miss Rose Fletcher
Bride to Be
Moonstruck
Brookeside Cheri
Neon Splendor
Café Au Lait
Netterbob
Chilson's Pride
Nick's Pick
Citron De Cap
Orange Bishop
Coral Frills
Orange Julius
Cornel
Patricia Ann Sunset
Crazy Legs
Polyventon Supreme
Crossfield Ebony
Precious
Dad's Dinner Plate
Pucker Up
Dare Devil
Purplicious
Dark Purple White Tips
Red Warrior
Dazzle Me
Ringo Checkers
Diva
Ripples
Dot Com
Santa
Edinburgh
Show N Tell
Eveline
Sissaroo
Excentric
Snickerdoodle
Fire Magic
Snowbound
First Kiss
Sophie
Floodlight
Spartacus
Frank Holmes
Stanza
French Doll
Smarty Pants
Gerrie Hoeck
Swan Sunset
Giggles
Sweet Dreams
Gingeroo
Taboo
Ginger Snap
Ted's Choice
Gitts Attention
Thomas Edison
Gonzo Grape
Tiny Treasure
Harvest Moonlight
Tropical Sun
Hee Haugh
Tweetie Pie
Hissy Fitz
Uptown Girl
Hugs N Kisses
Victoria Ann
I'm A Hottie
Wild cat
Imperial Wine
White Cactus
Jennifer's Wedding
Wonka
Jitterbug
Worton
Joy Ride
Yellow Gem
Kasagagi
Yoro Kobi
Kelvin Floodlight

Lauren Michelle

Lemon Tart

Le Castel
































































































































































No comments :

Post a Comment