Sunday, May 26, 2013

May's Last Week

June is right around the corner and the weather has went back to rainy and cool.  Some of my seedlings just don't know what to do.  I still have lots to plant and a new hoop house to put up.

Here are some updated pictures of what it looks like on the flower farm.

Dahlias in hoophouse just about ready to bloom.

My new coffee plant!  At 3 Cups Coffee House they now have two huge coffee trees with berries.  I found this one at Home Depot it had no variety name on the tag, but because of the glossy leaves I believe it's a Arabica

My little patch of poppies give me a bouquet a day


This batch of trays are being moved out to make room to plant!



Volunteer dahlias are doing better than the ones I planted.  They are just about to bloom.


Getting the ground ready a hoop house will cover this soon.


Gourds


Kumqauts


Little oranges on my tree 


Bouquets that went to the flower stand for Memorial Day


This weeks bouquet.


1 comment :

  1. Wow, it is all looking good. Yea, for building more tunnels...so are we this year. Plants seem to grow better out of the rain.

    ReplyDelete