Thursday, June 6, 2013

Floral, Fire and School is Out For The Summer

This week started out extremely odd with the burning down of Pacfic Coast Seafoods the towns largest employer.  My husband got off work at 3 p.m. and headed over there to relieve his fellow fire fighter.
Here's a link to more info Daily Astorian

Fire destroys Pacific Coast Seafood plant, affecting 130 coast jobs

Warrenton Volunteer Fire Fighters John Sleutel and Krista Bingham

Graduation is upon us and I just started this week my first delivery to Erickson Floral Co.  They will have my ready to go fresh garden bouquets outside on their garden cart.  So tell your friends!




I participate in the Seasonal Bouquet Project each week Erin from Floret Flowers and Jennie Love from Love n' Fresh Flowers post their beautiful bouquets that are purely seasonal and others can join in on the fun and post a link to their picture.

This weeks bouquet


No comments :

Post a Comment